ELECTRICAL DESIGN TECHNICIAN
- Preparing preliminary and detail working design drawings for power, distribution, lighting, life safety, communication and security systems using Revit MEP;
- Coordinating project drawings with project team.
- Ensuring that the projects goals are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Work within our mechanical and electrical team to deliver great service to our clients.
- Candidate must have extremely strong general computer skills and must be able to learn new programs quickly;
- Desire to develop skills and expand career;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Demonstrated experience with office software such as MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.).
The following qualifications and skills would be considered an asset:
- Experience with Revit;
- Experience with AutoCAD;
- Experience working in design for commercial or industrial settings, preferably in a consulting environment;
- Certificate in Electrical or Architectural Drafting from a recognized college or training institute;
- An understanding of Canadian commercial construction methods;
- Field experience in the construction industry.