JUNIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
– Assist in the design of mechanical systems for buildings including plumbing, fire protection, HVAC & controls, including detailed load calculations for all systems, system layout and coordination;
– Assist project manager in construction phase.
– Work within our mechanical and electrical team to deliver great service to our client;
– Use Autodesk Revit MEP and other software to design mechanical systems and produce construction drawings;
– Energy modeling;
– Coordinate project information with clients and other design disciplines.
– Demonstrated ability to provide leadership within a team in a collaborative environment.
– Ability to apply critical thinking and reasoning to decision making process;
– Excellent written and oral communication;
– Desire to develop skills and expand career;
– Candidate must have extremely strong general computer skills and must be able to learn new programs quickly;
– Candidate must be self-motivated and be able to manage multiple priorities;
– Demonstrated experience with office software such as MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.);
– Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
– Registration or eligibility to register with APEGM as a P.Eng or EIT;
The following qualifications and skills will be considered an asset:
– Experience with AutoCAD for design and production.
– Experience with Autodesk Revit MEP;
– Field experience in the Canadian construction industry.
– Work experience in a mechanical engineering consulting firm.